6/05/2006
________________
Over the weekend I got a phone message from a friend telling me about a movie that he really enjoyed. He just called to say it's the best he's seen in years.

Why don't I get calls like this after great poems?

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Jessica Smith said ... (3:21 PM) : 

you're assuming there is such a thing as "great poems."

not to be a total cynic...

 

Blogger Ken Rumble said ... (5:47 PM) : 

Totally the best movie of the year so far is totally Thank You For Smoking -- I'd kill for a smoke after watching that thing, and I don't even smoke.

xo,
Ken

ps: I write all the great poems then eat 'em.

 

Blogger -kaplan said ... (8:33 AM) : 

Thank You For Smoking is a great flick, and you better believe it's been a must-see here in DC for all the obvious reasons. My favorite Hollywood flick this year has been Inside Man. It did not make me want to go out and rob a bank, just be a cool dude like Denzel. And it also made me want to drive around the city listening to "Chaiyya Chaiyya."

 

post a comment